Thursday, June 20, 2013

From Work to Play featuring Sammydress.com

Wow!!! I can't believe it's Thursday already. Today was a pretty hectic day as I went to a business meeting followed by lunch with a friend.
My entire look was centered around this sammydress.com lace top. It's a very girly piece which is quite inexpensive. To add some edge to the outfit, I wore my hair in a very high pompadour. Here is the tutorial for the entire look.
Let me know your thoughts. Remember to show your support by subscribing to my channel.
For my business meeting, I wore a Zara pencil skirt (similar here), bag and sandals with the Sammydress.com lace top ($10.09).
I kept the accessories for both looks. For my accessories, I wore my Citizen watch, Sammydress.com bracelet ($2.52) and Soufeel.com earrings.
I kept the same top and sandals for lunch, the only thing I did was change the skirt to a pair of Zara shorts and the bag to a Sammydress.com shoulder bag ($4.91).
Which look was your favourite? For more trendy inexpensive pieces please checkout Sammydress.com. They also have free shipping worldwide.
Have you seen my latest video: Sexy Arms in 5 minutes? To watch it see the video above.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...