Generation Beauty Day 1 & 2: Follow Your Dreams

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend.
I sure did as I attended the Generation Beauty by Ipsy event here in L.A.. The event was inspiring and motivating.
Michelle Phan gave some great advice which will help me catapult into the next stage of my blogging vlogging career.
All in all, I had a great time because I got to meet some of my favourite Youtubers, met new people and got a chance to network with people in the business.
We also got lots of goodies from different companies and presenters that attended. You have been asking for makeup tutorials so now I can do them using these products.
This was the hairstyle I wore on day 2. I wore my hair down because I was asked by Sexy Hair to test one of their products that' natural hair friendly. The product is weather proof and prevents your hair from falling in the humid weather. I will be reviewing it in details as soon as I test it out more.
As of next week I promise I will have the tutorials and post a little more regular as I will have more time.
Sorry I do not have pictures of me on day 2 at the event. Day 2 was pretty hectic as I was going from workshop to workshop.
For my busy day, I wore my Zara owl pants which was a talking piece at the event with a light gray denim button down from Bershka.
For all the walking I had to do, these GAP jellies stood up to the challenge. I was vey comfy while chic at the same time.
To add some edge to my outfit, I to my Baginc.com studded bag.
I went for very simple and edgy accessories. My heart necklace is from Forever21, earrings Guess, watch Citizen, bracelets, Jayro, SouFeel.com, Zara sunnies and Ross.
Thank you for reading. Comment below if you would like to see a more pictures on the individual products as well as how I use them.
Remember if you want to know how to do the styles featured here you may subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Also if you like my videos, posts and or pictures it's okay to share them.
Until next time, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products