Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Happy Lock Appreciation Day

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Lock Appreciation Day

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!! I know it is late but I want to come in a wish you all a Happy Lock Appreciation Day.
I put together a little video in celebration of the day. How long have you been wearing locks? What do you like most about your locks? See my answers in the video above. I look forward to reading your answers.

Thank you for reading and watching. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I would love more Dreadlock Expos. I noticed that the Washington DC area has had a "Love your Locs" Hair Expo that I learned of too late to attend, but I would love to have a (Dread)lock
    National or International Tour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it would be great. I will look into that one. Thanks for the information Love.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...