Thursday, June 13, 2013

Leopard Print with a hint of Neon

Today's hairstyle and outfit is super duper simple and comfy. I did not want to feel anything hugging my skin and the next thing to not wearing anything to give me that feeling is a maxi dress.
If you know me very well you know that I am very meticulous so, I pulled all the potential outfits for the week. I usually think of my hairstyles while lying in bed.
For this dress, I wanted a boho inspired hairstyle. I decided to do a huge plait and sweep it across my face. Loving the style because it complements the dress very well. Here is the tutorial for this hairstyle.
Let me know your thoughts. Remember to subscribe to my channel to show your support.
The dress can be worn 2 ways depending on the look you are going for. I decide to singe my waist because I love to accentuate it.
To complement my Forever21 dress I wore a bunch of leather bracelets from H&M, Citizen watch, GAP clutch, H&M bracelet, Forever21 earring and sandals and Gucci sunnies.
Here's the completed look. What did you wear today? Which came first, your hairstyle or your outfit?
Thank you for reading. Please checkout my latest tutorial below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...