Product Review:Nunaat Silicon Line

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you all had a fantabulous weekend. Today I want to share with you a set of products that was sent to my by Nunaat. I choose the Silicon Line which is their moisture rich hydrating line. I love the products and would give it a 4 out of 5. I have been getting lots of questions regarding moisture rich products and this would be one of my recommendations.
The video below will outline my thoughts as well as how I used the products.
Have you ever used these products? Did you like them?

For more products from their line you may visit their website. You may also follow them on instagram @nunaat and like them on Nunaat.

Thank you for reading and watching. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions on how you can achieve the styles featured on the blog. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products