Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rock it To Me Jungle Barbie

I am back with my regular posts. I got so many emails and tweets inquiring what had happened to me. I have a less hectic schedule so I will be back to my usual self.
Today is a busy day for me. I have so many things on my to do list. I hope I will be able to complete them all.
I decided to wear this edgy hairstyle that I came up with on the fly. Here is the tutorial for this look. 

The good things about this hairstyle are; it's a two-fer, it is unisex, quick and easy and it's completely pinless.
My hairstyle was created around my outfit. It was easy to draw inspiration from it. I wanted an edgy, chic and girly style to complement my outfit.
I paired this Zara studded graphic muscle tee with a Forever21 sailor inspired shorts.

For accessories, I wore my Citizen watch, Choies.com Lion head necklace, BGBGeneration FIERCE bracelet and Soufeel.com cross shambala bracelet.
I paired some neon yellow socks from Doll Kiss with these Bershka wedges.
These studded Baginc.com bag tied in perfectly with the theme of my outfit. I added a leather jacket from H&M to the outfit.
 Here's the completed look. I am loving it because it girly yet edgy and perfect for the summer weather. What are you wearing today and how did you style your hair?
Thank you for reading. Remember to check my Youtube channel this evening or early tomorrow morning for the tutorial for this hairstyle. If you like the style, go ahead and subscribe inorder to get updated when I post videos. Feels good to be back.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...