Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Essentials: Cutoffs, Crisp White Button Down, Wedges and Fun Colors

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!!! Today I went to do some errands and wanted a chic casual look. I went for a semi updo with a sweeping bang. I currently have my hair in protective plaits.
 I completed my look by wearing a shorts from Hollister and a Calvin Klein button down from my boyfriends closet.
I added a few colorful accessories to my simple outfit. Mango bangles, Timex calculator watch, Topshop hoops, Gucci sunnies and GAP tote.
I was indecisive as to what shoes to wear but in the end wore the Steve Madden wedges because they were the most comfortable option.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes have me drooling. They are very nice. I love the entire look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diedre. Haven't heard from you in regards to the interview.

      Delete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...