Friday, June 28, 2013

Up to a Backless Summer

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! I am so excited it's the weekend. This will be a very quick post as I am rushing out to the spa.
I did a very simple pinless up do. I am still sporting my plaits as you can see.
My outfit today is very very simple. I am wearing a long Forever21 maxi dress that I have for about 2 years and this is my first time wearing it.
 I kept my accessories very simple and wore my Citizen watch, Bershka spiked bracelet, Mango earrings and Forever21 necklace.
My GAP butterfly tote topped the look off perfectly.
Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...