Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Barbie in the Spotlight: Marilyn

I have the BESTEST Barbies and Kens ever!!!!!! Thank you guys for the love and support it inspires and motivates me to continue doing fabulous hairstyles. Today I want to highlight Marilyn from my Facebook fan page. She did one of my recent hairstyles "Lock Bun with a Fishtail Braid". You may view the post here and see the tutorial below.
She did an awesome job seeing that her hair is shorter than mine. She made her length worked with the hairstyle. Great job Marilyn.

Remember if you've tried any of my hairstyles, please tag my on instagram and twitter @junglebarbie1 on my facebook fan page junglebarbie or email me at synethiae@gmail.com.

Thank you for reading and remember to checkout my latest video below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...