Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Black/White/Floral

Today's outfit is very simple yet chic. I wanted a hairstyle to compliment my look as well as one that will be off my skin and out of my face but still have that bang effect which I like.
This was the scoring hairstyle. Yeah!!! Finished editing the tutorial and here goes;
For my outfit, I wore a romper from Zara and singed by waist with a Zara belt as well.
I completed the look with some gucci sunnies, urbanelegance.com bracelet, Forever21 necklace, H&M earrings and Zara clutch.
For my shoes I was indecisive as to if I should go high or flat. I paired these Justfab heels with the look at first and then I changed into my white oxfords from dresslink.com
I am loving these white oxfords which are super comfy.
I added this lightweight floral blazer from dresslink.com just in case it got chilly or when I go into a building.
So happy I decided to go with the oxfords. They were very comfy and made the look look expensive. Here the completed look. Which did you prefer, look #1 or 2?
Have you seen my latest video? You can check it out here.
Thank you for reading. Look out for the Barbie or Ken in the Spotlight feature tomorrow it may be you. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...