Crown Me Jungle Barbie

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!!!! Today's hairstyle is accentuated by a floral crown I made.
Here is the tutorial for the floral crown. Let me know your thoughts and tag me if you recreated the look.
I wanted to add some color to my outfit as well a spruce up my boring hairstyle.
I wore this Beyonce for H&M dress with a skinny H&M belt.
My accessories were very minimal as I wanted the crown to stand out. I wore a Forever21 ring, Citizen watch, Zara sunnies and Soufeel earrings.
 I took my Zara tote and wore some gladiator sandals from Steve Madden.
 This is the completed look.
Thank you for reading. Checkout the tutorial for Monday's hairstyle and remember it is okay to share my videos.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products