Friday, July 12, 2013

Family+Cheesecake+Dressing Up+Taking Pictures= A Happy Jungle Barbie

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! This post is a late but I totally overlooked the pictures in my picture folder. Anyhoo, last week Tuesday was my birthday and I had a great time with lots of unexpected events.
I went to one of my favourite restaurant of the moment Truluck's My first time was in San Diego and after that I went again and here I am at the Fort Lauderdale restaurant. This was my birthday treat from the restaurant. I was not a fan of the pudding because I don't like chocolate cakes.
This was my cake at my sister's house. I love cheese cake.
I was super tired but I am a  trooper and got dressed in the 1 hour time allotted. My hairstyle was quite simple as I did not want to waste too much time trying to create a style.
This was my outfit for the evening. I wore a skater skirt from Forever21 with a cropped H&M tie front top. My shoes and bag is from Zara and I wore my Citizen watch. Nothing too major.
What were they doing?
Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...