Monday, July 15, 2013

Fishing Updo with Denim

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today, I sat down and retwisted my hair because they unravelled from my workouts. 

I did this hairstyle which I am loving because it is quite edgy. I added a faux fishtail braid at the front to give it an extra wow factor.
Here is the tutorial for the hairstyle. Please remember to subscribe to show your support as well as for more trendy hairstyles. Also share this video so our fellow lock sisters will have a few fly hair options.

This hairstyle I modified a bit and came up with this second hairstyle. Which do you prefer number 1 or 2?
I was asked to do an entire look for a denim shirt and this is it. My shirt is from Target paired with these H&M shorts.
For my accessories, I am wearing a pair of hoops from Topshop, Forever21 necklace and bracelet, Zara clutch and a watch from my boyfriend closet.
 I topped off the look with my Lamb sandals.
Here's the completed look.
 Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,

Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...