Monday, July 22, 2013

Skorted Floral Updo

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Sorry this post is very late. I was a little busy today as I stayed in and rest over the weekend.
I wanted an updo to compliment my outfit. This simple and easy updo went well with my fit. I will have a tutorial up soon for the look.
To complete my hairstyle I wore a skorts from Dresslink.com and a floral Forever21 top. I am in love with these and can't wait for the white one to get here.
For my accessories, I wore a pair of earrings (here) and necklace (here) from Urbanel, Dresslink.com neon yellow clutch, GAP and Zara shoes.
Checkout Dresslink.com because they have very trendy pieces that are super inexpensive.
Thank you for reading. Have you seen my latest video? Check it out here
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...