Friday, July 26, 2013

Twisted Mohawk

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!!! Today was overcast and I wanted to spice up my day and outfit. I decided to add a bright orange lipstick as well as a very edgy hairstyle.
I came up with this chic mohawk on the fly. Here is the tutorial for the hairstyle. Have fun and remember to tag me if you recreated this look or any of my looks.

All I did was a few large two strand twists and place them in different locations. I wanted a bun at the front without doing the conventional one. This was the one I came up with.
To complete my chic punk look, I wore a vintage Ralph Lauren button down with a pair of light washed skinny jeans from H&M.
For my accessories, I wore a pair of nude heels from Lamb and a white oxford from dresslink(which I ended up wearing), Citizen watch, Gap cuff, Nina Ricci sunnies, Soufeel earrings, Forever21 necklace and Versace clutch.

Here the completed look with both shoes.  I am in love with both looks. Which look is your favourite? 
Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful weekend and be safe. Checkout my latest video below.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

1 comment:

  1. hi feel free to visit and follow my blog http://tjfseries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...