Friday, August 9, 2013

3 Hair Techniques Max(i)ed into one Gorg Lock Hairstyle

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Phew!!!! What a week. This week was super hectic and it seemed as if there was never enough time in the day. Do you share the same thought? I hope the weekend is a little more relaxing.
Today's hairstyle is a combination of three different hair techniques (wrap, two strand twist and pompadour) . I was not sure which one to use so I used all three and came up with this gorgeous updo.
I love it because it is a different take on a updo. Here is the tutorial for the hairstyle.
How will you wear your hair today?

The night before, I envisioned my outfit in my head as I always do. I had a slouchy top and midi length pencil skirt in mind. Tried it on and did not like how everything came together and quickly remembered this sexy maxi number.
This dress is from the brand Alexis. I bought it 3 years ago and wore it to a wedding. I love maxi dresses and think I am going to start collecting them.
I did not go too crazy with the accessories because the dress is a show stopper. My accessories consisted of Forever21 earrings, Nina Ricci sunnies, BCBG strappy sandals and Dresslink.com neon yellow clutch.
Have a great weekend Lovies and be safe. Please checkout my latest video below and remember it's okay to share my videos.
Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...