Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Barbie in the Spotlight: LadyLocs50

Hey Barbies and Kens, it's time for another Barbie in the Spotlight. This is where I feature one of my lovies who have tried my styles and tag me on any of my social media outlets.
Today's Barbie is the lovely LadyLocs50. She tried this hairstyle that I did a while back.
I like the way she took the style and made it work for her hair length. You did a phenomenal job. This is what I am talking about in terms of adapting the styles to suit your hair length.

Remember if you've tried any of my styles or have a style of your own to share, please tag me on Facebook at junglebarbie on Twitter and or Instagram at junglebarbie1.

Thank you for reading. Have you see my latest workout video? Check it out below and remember show your girl some love by hitting the subscribe button.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...