Friday, August 16, 2013

Braided Cropped and Maxed

Happy Friday Barbie and Kens!!!!!!! Today's was very busy but I am thankful. This is the hairstyle and outfit I wore today.
It is a very simple hairstyle incorporating 3 hair techniques again.
You can even wear a scarf over it as well.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a maxi skirt from Zara with a cropped Forever21 top.
 I took my Zara tote, wore a Forever21 sandals and necklace, Topshop earrings, Citizen watch and Urbanelegance bracelets.
 
Thank you for reading. Checkout my latest video from the link below.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. There are many kind of scar that feels not good for any human being so we provide you the best place where you come to know how to get rid of scars very easily.
    If you want to know How to get rid of scars

    I really thankful to author who share this information with us.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like and enjoy to read this post and it is very interesting and knowledgeable content. If you want to know How to get rid of Freckles

    I really follow this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...