Thursday, August 8, 2013

Casual Business Attire with a Faux Fish braid

Today's post was suppose to be up from yesterday. I had so much to do and was unable to make the post in time. Anyhoo, I am posting it this morning very early. I am doing so good with the tutorials for my styles. The tutorial for this style will be up hopefully later today or tomorrow.
Today's hairstyle was created to compliment my casual business attire. I am in love with it because it's not only edgy and trendy but keeps my hair off my skin and out of my face.
Faux fish braid have become a must for my summer hairstyles and I find myself creating new styles around them.
 This hairstyle will be suitable for medium length to longer length lock because of the technique used. If you've tried this or any of my other styles please feel free to tag me on Instagram and Twitter @junglebarbie1 and I am on Facebook as Jungle Barbie.
I know this is not your convention business suit attire but I like to play with fashion and step outside the box.
This Sammydress.com skorts paired with a sleeveless H&M buttondown and belt, Zara blazer made a perfect suit fitting the occassion.
I finished the look with some statement accessories; earring Guess via Ross, vintage necklace, Zara bag and shoes.
 Thank you for reading. Please checkout my latest giveaway video below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...