Faux Bob Lock Hairstyle

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you had a great weekend. Since last week I have been so inspired and have been creating lots of edgy, trendy and chic hairstyles.
Today's hairstyle is a faux bob and it's perfect for those of us with longer locks. I was asked to do more styles with my locks and this I think is a perfect style. It's feminine as well as it is perfect for the summer time with no hair on your skin.
Original length of my locks
Here is the tutorial for this lock hairstyle.
Also remember if you've tried any of my hairstyles go ahead and tag me on Instagram and or Twitter and Facebook.
I completed my hairstyle with a colorful shirt from Sammydress.com and H&M high-waisted pants.
I am loving this combination both outfit and hair. Because the outfit is a extra feminine, I paired it with dainty classic accessories.
Zara pumps, Coach clutch, ANAP button earrings, Nina Ricci sunnies, Gucci watch completed my accessories.


 Thank you for reading. Checkout the lock tutorial for Friday's hairstyle below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products