Monday, August 5, 2013

High/Sweep/Crop

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! I know I have been MIA for 1 week but I apologize. It was such a busy week for me I don't know how I managed to get everything or most things done. Hope you all had a great weekend and ready for the week ahead.
On Friday night I decided to wash and interlocked my hair. It took some time to dry completely and so yesterday when I attended the LA Natural Hair Care Expo, I wore it down.
I was so tempted to do an updo but I didn't because I didn't want to have stinky hair. Anyhoo, this was the hairstyle I wore. Here is the tutorial for this hairstyle
Got so many compliments on my hair at the event as well I got a chance to meet a few of my youtube subscribers. I was so excited to meet you guys, chit chat and take pictures.
 My outfit was very casual with a little sex appeal. I wore a high-waisted jogger pants from Bershka with a Topshop cropped top.
Seeing that my outfit was plain, I jazzed it up with some fun arm accessories from UrbanEl.com and BCBG. My watch was from Moschino, sunnies and flats Zara, Earring Forever21 and bag Baginc.com.
 Thank you for reading. Please checkout my latest video below from my youtube channel. 
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...