Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Pool Party Chic

Friday, August 23, 2013

Pool Party Chic

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! This week was a very busy one and it looks like next week will be the same. You will not believe me when I tell you this outfit and hairstyle is a lazy one. I woke up today and felt so lazy to look through my closet to find something to wear.
I pulled this dress and was inspired by a tangerine this morning while preparing breakfast and hence the hairstyle. The hairstyle is very simple and chic.
I will be uploading the tutorial for this look on the weekend so stay tuned for it.
This hairstyle looks quite vintage yet modern. I am in love with it.
 I like how simplicity of this GAP dress and so I added some colourful and bold accessories.
 Loving the hint of neon yellow from the GAP clutch as well as these Just Fab sandals. Finishing off my accessories are these large Forever21 butterfly earrings, Mango and Forever21 bangles and Nina Ricci sunnies.
 I am loving these oversized glasses and they are my current faves for the summer.
Have you checked out my latest video? If not what are you waiting for? You can view it below.
Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend and hope to see you at Beautycon tomorrow.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look!! #YOUWON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is really cute. I wish my hair was as long yours so I could replicate this look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emem-Obong. If you have medium length locks try and see how it turn out.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jungle Barbie! First you are such an inspiration. I have been putting my own twist on your gorgeous styles for quite a while now and what would I do without you for those fab nights out! Thank you for being you :) And secondly, did you ever make the loc tutorial for this hairstyle? I have been searching for a while - I love how it frames the face. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...