Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Strapped Up(DO)

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope your week is going great so far. Today, was slightly hot and I did not feel like wearing pants so I went for this knee shorts.  I wanted an updo to compliment my look and came up with this one.
Here is the tutorial for this look
I completed my hairstyle with a Forever21 cropped top, Gap shorts, BCBG sandals, Baginc bag, Choies necklace, ANAP earrings and Citizen watch.
Thank you for reading. Checkout my latest video below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. There are many kind of scar that feels not good for any human being so we provide you the best place where you come to know how to get rid of scars very easily.
    If you want to know How to get rid of scars

    I really thankful to author who share this information with us.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like and enjoy to read this post and it is very interesting and knowledgeable content. If you want to know How to get rid of Freckles

    I really follow this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...