Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Super high Updo/Sequins shorts/Oversized Shirt/Flats= JB LAzy Day

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Super high Updo/Sequins shorts/Oversized Shirt/Flats= JB LAzy Day

Today I did not feel like dressing up and would rather wear my pjs. Have you ever had one of those days? Anyway, I could not so I tried to find a very comfy casual look to wear. To compliment my outfit, I did this ice cream cone esque hairstyle.
Love the look but it was too high and kept bumping.
I wore a sequines shorts and top from Zara, Chioes.com necklace, Guess earrings, Baginc.com bag Bershka bracelet and Ralph Lauren flats.
I thought the sequins shorts added so extra character to my outfit and it would not look all that relaxed.
Thank you for reading. Please checkout my latest video below.


Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn 


2 comments:

  1. It is interesting post and its information about the subject and it is very useful for me. If you want to more about that How to get rid of Blackheads

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post and Nowadays we are encounter lots of skin problems and red spots is common issue in skin problem. Now we provide information about that How to get rid of red spots

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...