Thursday, August 29, 2013

Topless + Twisted Updo = A Hot Summer Day

Yesterday was a very hot day and even though I wore a little and airy clothing as I possible could and still look decent I was still burning up.
Seeing that it would be a super hot day I created a hairstyle that would be off my neck and back. This is the hairstyle I wore. I will be recording a tutorial for it very soon so stay tuned.
I must apologize for the absence of the fashion portion to my post. The heat got the best of me and I was done after a few shots. Will try to put the same outfit together in another post for you.
In the meantime please checkout my post in Essence Magazine in their 75 Sizzling Loc, Braids and Twists Styles here.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...