Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Denim on Denim

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Kens!!! Did you miss me yesterday? I think I will make yesterday's post live sometime this week.
This week has been so busy but I want to stick to my goal of posting everyday. This morning I was hurrying and had no time for a fancy hairstyle as well as I want to show off my crinkles hence this style.
I kept everything quite simple from my makeup (Black Opal finishing powder in dark, Sleek blush in Aruba, WetNwild eyebrow kit), clothes and hair. I will be having a tutorial for both the hair and makeup coming soon so subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates.
I played with denim today and did a denim on denim look. Love the look and got lots of compliments and questions. It is okay to mix denim. Fashion rules were meant to be broken. Be fierce and live fearless.
I paired this Target denim button down with a high waisted DKNY skinny. I played off the brown stitching in the top and used brown/gold toned accessories.
Earrings are from Soufeel, bracelets are from H&M, watch is from Citizen, bag and sunnies are  from Zara, and a pair of Coach flats. completed the look.
Remember the eyeglasses giveaway I have going on. You have 5 more days to enter for a chance to win a pair of prescription/fashion/sunglasses. Click here for more information.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...