Fall is Hair

After the cooler weather this week it put me in a fall state of mind. I pulled out my pleather bits as well as my shaggy sweaters.
I love up dos but during the colder months thats all I do to my hair. Today's look was inspired by a picture I saw on Facebook. My hair is currently crinkled so my twists are not that well defined.
I did a nice fall makeup look topped off by a customize color lipstick. 
Want to recreate the hairstyle and lip color featured in this post? Check the videos below.

I completed my hairstyle by wearing a H&M sweater and skinny belt with a Uniqlo pleather shorts.
To keep the fall theme consistent, I accessorized with this metallic Zara clutch and ANAP black button earrings.
I wore this Bershka cobalt blue pumps to add some color to the outfit.
This is the completed look.
 Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I love this hair style, is there anyway u could come up with a tutorial for it? Thnx!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I will be putting it up by tomorrow. In the editing phase.

      Delete
    3. ThanQ, I'm looking forward to it!!!

      Delete
    4. You are welcome. The tutorial is now live on my youtube.com/pecadora99 channel

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products