Monday, September 16, 2013

Got Crinkles????

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend.
As you can see from today's post my crinkles are still looking fresh. This morning I thought about doing an up do but then I changed my mind because I wanted to show off my crinkles.
I wanted a super feminine look so I tied this Christian Dior scarf into a bow.
This is my everyday makeup look. I love doing neutrals. What I do is spot correct with Mac prolong wear concealer in NW45 and then use Black Opal Finishing Powder on my entire face. I will link a video where I showed the process for those who were asking.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a military inspired GAP top with a pair of American Apparel leggings, Zara Mens bag, Forever21 ring, Steve Madden sandals, Mango bangle and Topshop hoops.
Thank you for trying out my styles and sending me pictures. Tomorrow I will have a Barbie in the Spotlight. Kens where you at?




Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the eyebrow tutorial! I had been wondering how you and others always have gorgeous eyebrows! I am inspired to try the eyebrow kit myself. Now, I just need to find your video to get the actual crinkles. i assume an updo generated them. Thanks! I love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome pHenomenalhairstylist. I plait a few of my locks together when they were wet and take them apart a few days later and I got the crinkles.

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...