Grays Blues Plaits& Twists

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Kens!!! The time is getting cooler and I will be doing lots of protective styling (as if it's new).
Today's hairstyle is very simple and I utilized the plaits as well as the twists. I did not use a hair tie because I want the hair to be loose. The only accessories I used was some small black rubberbands and straight pins.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a Gap top and shorts, Topshop necklace, Baginc.com bag, LIPS earrings, H&M scarf, Timex watch and  Zara boots.
 How do you like to wear your hair in fall?
Here the tutorial for this look. Please remember to share the video if you like.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products