Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ken in the Spotlight: A submission from Mujer Rikki

 Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!!!! I am on a roll with my Kens in the Spotlight. I am loving the fierceness that they bring to the section. Keep them coming Kens!!!!!
Today's was a submission from Mujer Rikki. She styled her husband's hair inspired by a few of my hair looks. Great style Darling.

If you've tried any of my hairstyles, please go ahead and tag me on Facebook and Instagram,Tweet me or email Junglebarbie at synethiae@gmail.com and you might be the next Barbie or Ken in the Spotlight (BITS) (KITS)

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...