Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Mixed Prints and Textures

Monday, September 2, 2013

Mixed Prints and Textures

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are having a great day so far. It was a very long weekend for me and I enjoyed every bit of it. This was one of the hairstyles and outfit I wore out and about.

 I did not put up a post on Friday because it was a little busy and I squeezed in a hair washing day. I washed my hair and put it in the protective plaits.
 This hairstyle is very simple and if you have thicker locks you will be able to do it as well.
For my outfit I wore a Zara crop top with a polka dot Aeropostale skater skirt, BCBG sandals, Soufeel.com skull earrings, H&M bracelets, Betsy Johnson sunnies and Zara clutch.
 Please checkout my latest collab video with some of my fellow Caribbean Ladies below.
Thank you for reading and watching. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...