Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Plait Updo complemented by Red Lips

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today's hairstyle is a very chic up do which I am loving especially with the pop of red on my lips. 
On Friday, I washed my hair and put it in the protective plaits. I did this because I have been getting lots of questions and concerns about my hairstyles and doing them on thicker locks.
The tutorial for this hairstyle will be up tomorrow as I am in the process of editing it.
My attire today is professional and consist of Bershka top, H & M pants, Bandalino pumps,
 Zara tote, ANAP earrings, Citizen watch and Gucci sunnies.
 Have you seen my latest lock tutorial? Check it out below
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...