Friday, September 6, 2013

Plait Updo/Short Lace Up Booties and Sunnies= A Casual Chic Summer Look

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! This week was a super hot one in Southern California and I closed off the week with a very simple outfit and hairstyle. How is the weather where you are?
 I am still wearing my protective plait which I will take down very soon but wanted to get in a few tutorials for my readers and viewers with thicker locks.
I will be putting up a tutorial for this hairstyle real soon so stay tuned for it.
At first I wanted to wear this combination but due to the heat I ditched the cropped top and skirt and went for a pair of shorts instead.
I am wearing some H&M shorts with a Topshop tee. Love the airiness of this top kept me cool throughout the day.
To spice up the look I went for these ASOS lace up booties. The heel is pretty low so it is very easy and comfortable to walk in.
For my accessories, I wore a pair of Topshop hoops, Zara clutch, Bershka cuff and GAP sunnies.
I will be hosting a giveaway for some glasses in a separate post. I will be choosing 3 winners and it will be open to all my readers all you have to do is to be a Barbie friend.
Please checkout my latest video below.
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful and safe weekend.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...