Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shades of Green

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Ken!!!! I am so tired and am looking forward to the weekend to relax. Are you looking forward to the weekend?
Today's hairstyle was inspired by my outfit. The outfit I wore was a bit masculine and I wanted something to softening up the look and opted for two buns.
The hairstyle is super simple and I will be recording a tutorial tomorrow for the look.
For my outfit, I wore a Zara denim, bag, boots and sunnies, Hollister polo shirt, Miss Jolie LOndon cardigan, Citizen watch and Soufeel.com earrings.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...