Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sweet Berry Twists

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! This should have been Friday's post but I was running late and could not snap too many pictures as well as do the post.
I went to the Brian Mcknight concert with Le Boyfriend and had a blast. This was the hairstyle I wore. I did not record a tutorial for the look but will try to recreate it.
I am so sorry I do not have some great shots of my outfit. I will show you the outfit look in another post.
Please checkout my latest lock tutorial for the double bun that was featured on the blog. Thank you for reading and watching. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...