Thursday, October 10, 2013

Chic Lock Mohawk using Twists

Today's hairstyle is the last featuring my twists. I recently took them down. This is a semi mohawk style that could be dressed up or down depending on what you wear with it.
I went for a semi dressed up look and you will see better when I showcase my outfit in more details.
I will be having a tutorial coming soon for this hairstyle so stay tuned to my Youtube channel.
I completed my look by wearing a Nautica top, Zara shorts, GAP wedges and clutch, Salvatore Ferragamo bangle set and ANAP earrings.
Please check out my latest lock tutorial. Let me know which of the styles you prefer and your go to fall/winter lock hairstyle.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...