Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Laid Back Fall Lock Hairstyle

This is a look that I wore over the weekend to attend a comedy show. I was crunched for time and remembered that my Youtube friends as well as a few of my blog readers requested hairstyles with my hair down.
What a better time to do it? I have my hair in protective twists. I thought this hairstye was very plain and accessorized with a beanie which I ended up wearing as well as a scarf. Which look was your favourite?
I completed my hairstyle by wearing DKNY skinnies, H&M tank top, Salvatore Ferragamo and Dresslink.com arm candy, Gucci watch, GAP wedges, Zara beanie and African printed bag.
P.S. Sorry I have only one picture of my outfit.
Here's the tutorial for the look. Remember to subscribe, like and share.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...