Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Putting a Twist on Fall

Monday, October 7, 2013

Putting a Twist on Fall

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you had a GREAT one. Mine was busy busy but I found some time to have fun.

Today's hairstyle is a request from one of my lovely Youtube friends all the way from Mozambique. She wanted a hairstyle that could transfer from work to a black tie event. I came up with this hairstyle based on a picture I was given. The hairstyle is not the same but an inspiration.
I am very proud of myself as I was able to record and edit the hairstyle and include it in this blog post. Let me know your thoughts and remember to subscribe, Like and share.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a Foever21 skater skirt and crop top. ANAP earrings, Zara sandals and African printed bag.
 Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. CUTE HAIRSTYLE, LUV DA HEELS...I am wearing my hair in a similar style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MizT. They are very cute ways of wearing your hair

      Delete
  2. Love the hairstyle. Something to try with braids. cute outfit, fly shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ardourliene. It would work great on braids.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...