Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Reverse basket Weaving

Hello Barbies and Kens!!!!! It feels like a long time since I made a post. I have been super busy. I take the pictures but cannot find time to make the posts. Please bear with me I am trying to find a momentum.
This hairstyle is a play on the basket weave. Instead of doing it to the from the back to the front, I did it from the front to the back. I have a tutorial for this style as well as step by step instructions on how to do the basket weaving.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a striped Ralph Lauren top with some Old Navy skinnies, Fendi tote and Bershka earrings.
 Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your hair !!
    you got yourself a new follower ;-)

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine and welcome to my blog. I will show some love to your page as well.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...