Friday, October 11, 2013

Upcycle Denim Headwrap

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! I am excited for today's blog post as I have been waiting for the time to get cooler to do this style.
I love headwraps and usually try to find creative ways of wearing them. Today's look features a pair of denim. You can use whatever color suits you but I choose gray.
I did not want to throw it away and I am happy that I found something useful to do with it.
This wrap style can be casual or dressed up. I wore mine with a Maxi dress from Macy's. I used the dress as a skirt by adding a Forever21 buttondown shirt and a Bershka belt.
Please checkout my latest video below. Remember your comments are welcomed, sharing the video is okay and subscribe to show support.
Thank you for reading and have a great weekend. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...