Friday, November 1, 2013

A Werk wi a Werk.....

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!! Yeah!! I made it. This week has been very hectic, lots of meetings and observations. Whew!!!!! The week coming up will be busier but I'll get through it.
This week I went to a Career Fair with my friend. We tried to put a modern twist on work attire.
I like to do my hair in a bun for these kinds of events just to deviate the conversation from my hair. Even though I did that it was still the center of attention. 
I wore a Zara blazer, cigarette pants and tote with a Bershka top and Citizen watch. As for my friend, if I remember correctly her dress and shoes is from BCBG, Coach watch and Michael Kors bag.


Have you checkout my latest videos? They went live last night. I am trying to put out as many videos as I can especially for the styles that I do. I will be having one coming soon so keep an eye out on my Youtube channel for that.

Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...