Thursday, November 21, 2013

All Things Bright & Beautiful

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!!! As I mentioned I'm trying to be consistent this week. Yesterday, I went to an event before my presentation and thought I snapped a few pictures for my blog.
I will be doing a tutorial for this hairstyle tomorrow so stay tuned for that. It was so simple and requires very little skill set.
Yesterday was a very gloomy and rainy day here in LA so I bundled  up. I wore GAP button down, sweater and coat with H&M denim and head scarf, Zara tote and boots and Guess earrings.
Thank you for reading. Have you watched my latest tutorial? Check it out here
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative. 
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...