Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hunger Games Catching Fire

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Kens!!!!! Today's hairstyle was inspired by the braided hairstyle in the Hunger Games Catching Fire movie.
 I put my own spin on the style and added a large twist with a sweeping bang. I will be having a tutorial for this style soon.
Today I have a special guest on my blog.
 She is wearing a Forever21 sweater, Club Monaco pants and Toms sunnies.
 For my outfit I am wearing a Gap sweater, Uniqlo pants, Zara boots, sunnies and bag, H&M arm candy.
 Thank you for reading. Please checkout my latest lock tutorial below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...