Monday, November 18, 2013

The Come Back

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! It's been a minute since I've done a blog post. Thank you for all the messages, tweets and emails.
I am doing great just busy with school work as it is coming to the end of the quater. I did this hairstyle for an event and was unable to take pictures so I recreated the look for you.

 For step by step instructions on how to achieve the hairstyle in your hair see the video/tutorial below.
Sorry there is no styling for this post. 
Thank you for your continued support. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. What shade of lipstick do you have on? Love the style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kreyola. I am wearing OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...