Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Hunch


Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!!! Today's hairstyle I wore last week to school. I was unable to record the hairstyle at that time.


Today, I recreate the look and record a tutorial for it. To see how to recreate the look, check the video below.
I tried to get the hairstyle as close as possible to how I had it last week.

For my outft I wore a sweater from Bershka, with a Uniqlo coated denim, Steve Madden boots, ANAP button earrings, Forever21 leather jacket and Zara tote.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...