Tuesday, November 19, 2013

When in Doubt Mother Alligator it Out

This Sunday I went to see Best Man Holiday. I wasn't excited about the amount of time I got to get dressed but I was super excited to see the movie.
Anyhoo, this is what I put together in 30 minutes. I wore my hair down because it was wet and I wanted it to air dry.
Here is the tutorial for this hairstyle.
 For my outfit I wore a gap sweater with my high waisted Topshop Disco pants and necklace, Zara boots and sunnies and Christian Dior clutch.
Thanks to my sis who was my stylist via skype.
Thank you for reading. Remember to checkout my Sammydress.com giveaway video.
You might just get lucky and win a piece of jewelry.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...