Monday, December 30, 2013

Front Donut Bun in less than 5 minutes

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! I missed you guys. Hope you all had a great and safe holidays. Currently I am in Jamaica on vacation chilling with the family and Le Boyfriend.
Didi this hairstyle on Friday and thought I would share it because of how simple it was and how cute it looked.

If you would like to recreate the look, check the video above.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a Zara fringe dress, BCBG sandals, Zara lunch bag clutch, Armani Exchange/Lucky Brand/Tiffany & Co bracelets, Forever21 ring and my trusted Citizen watch.
I am trying to record a New Years Eve hairstyle tutorial today. Hope it is not too late. If I don't I have lots of great styles on my channel that you could do. To view them click here.
Thank you all for your support and love this year. I hope to see you next year. Until tomorrow be safe.

XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...