Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Honey Comb inspired Loc Hairstyle

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today's post will be a very simple hairstyle that I did on Monday. I will be having a tutorial for this hairstyle soon so please keep an eye out on my Youtube channel.
 This hairstyle I am in love with because it is very edgy and reminds me of a honey comb.

I completed my hairstyle by wearing a shirt from Sammydress.com, Forever21 skirt, lingerie,  and earrings, H&M belt, Steve Madden boots and Zara bag.
 Thank you for reading. Checkout my latest lock tutorial from the link below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I have just came here and found such a nice and awesome hairstyles from here.Looking so cute and gorgeous hairstyles .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...