Sunday, January 26, 2014

Crinkles and Sneaker Wedges

Happy New Year Barbies and Kens!!!!! This is my first post for the New Year. The weather here in LA have been very nice and I have been enjoying every bit of it.
Today's look is very laid back yet chic. I am sporting my crinkles and have been doing lots of quick and easy hairstyles lately because I a so busy.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a top and shorts from UNIQLO, Soufeel.com earrings, baginc.com bag, BCBG bracelet, Citizen watch and isabelmarantdesignershoes.com.

 Checkout my video showcasing the look and well as get a 15% discount on a pair using the code THANKS15.
 Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...