Heart Me

I know I have not done a post in a while however, I wanted to come in to say Happy Valentines Day.  Today's hairstyle is very simple and suitable for the dress I am wearing.


To recreate the look checkout the tutorial below.
Let me know your thoughts and tag me if you recreate the look.
I complete my hairstyle by wearing a caged dress from Sheinside.com, Forever21 earrings, Zara pumps, Salvatorre Ferragamo bangles and Gucci watch.
Happy Valentines and be safe.
Thank you for reading. Until Monday sty fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

Comments

  1. you look gorgeous in that dressx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a locked African-American woman why am I just now finding your blog...my gosh you are so beautiful it's unreal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products